Friday, February 21, 2014

Rylee's Zebra Chevron Quilt

After collecting fabric for years for Rylee's quilt, it is finally done!
I have gone through many design ideas for Rylee and nothing really came together, until this one. I am so glad Chevron's are big now and that my mom has a prefect pattern for it!
 For a few years Rylee's room has been zebra print themed with a pink and green stripe on her wall.
 I found a few zebra prints for the quilt, and used the black and white one for the binding.
 My neighbor has a quilting machine, I had her quilt it because I made this queen size, and that is way too big for me to quilt. It turned out great.
 The purple fabric has lambys on it like the stuffed animal lamby that Rylee had when she was little.
This was also the best quilt reveal ever! Rylee loves the quilt!

No comments: