Monday, February 28, 2011

Jackie's Stars Cont.

Jackie's star quilts started with this one and with a lot of help from my mother-in-law I completed my first quilt EVER! I made it for my friend Jessica's baby Claire who was the first baby of all of my friends. I even hand quilted this one. A little too ambitious for my first quilt, I think. I loved the results, and it was hard to give away.



This next one I made completely on my own. I made it for my mom who loves Halloween.




I surprised myself that I could actually make this on my own that I went a little crazy. For Christmas I made one for my nephew Holden..





(Joel helped with the back. He went a little crazy too).
I made one for my niece Greta..



And for our friend's son Ethan..(the rock "Star" quilt)



And just when I thought I was done I got a last minute request to do a Pirate quilt to match my nephew Trenten's new room.




Now if I could only get one done for my own daughter...

No comments: